iciHaiti - NOTICE Football : The National Commission of Referees, seeks challengers
Requirements for men and women :
1. Speak, understand, read and write fluently English. The TOEFL or its equivalence is an asset;
2. Born between 1990 and 1999; except in exceptional cases;
3. Have started practicing arbitration in 2016 or before (except in exceptional cases).
- Men candidates must have accumulated at least 50 matches in national competitions.
- For women candidates, it is an asset to have participated in men's competitions; The preselection will mainly take into account the performance displayed during matches in women's competitions.
4. Completely complete your classical studies. Being an academic is an asset;
5. To be able to succeed:
- Level I fitness tests.
- The set of theoretical and audiovisual tests.
6. Master French. Spanish is an asset.
Qualified Officials meeting all of these conditions must contact CONA by phone before November 18, 2019.