iciHaiti - FHF : Training of minor protection agents in sports environments
15 participants representing several academies in the metropolitan area responded to the Federation’s call. This training is based on four main axes: training; Implementation of structures and procedures; monitoring and evaluation and popularization and communication.
Thus, as part of the implementation of this vision, a set of works has already been carried out by the FHF such as:
- Development and adoption of a code of good conduct;
- Self-declaration form;
- Safe recruitment guide;
- Development and implementation of a suitable reporting procedure.
Other work is underway such as the adoption of a document establishing:
- The direction of our safeguard policy;
- The establishment of a safeguarding committee;
- Carrying out several other training sessions for representatives of other academies and football clubs.
The FHF plans to carry out all of these actions by the end of November 2023.
IH/ BF/ iciHaiti