Haiti - News : Zapping...

Haiti - Health : Suspected cases of Anthrax in Haiti trigger a health alert in Dominican Republic

Haiti - Economy : Reopening of China's trade development office in Haiti

Haiti - Politic : An American delegation expected this Monday in Haiti

Haiti - Qualification U-20 World Cup Chile 2025 : Our Grenadiers crushed by Mexico [4-0] (Video)


more news


iciHaiti - CEP : Clarifications to reestablish the truth and avoid disinformation

iciHaiti - Obituary : Tribute to Serge Ducoste, by the Minister of Sports

iciHaiti - University Council : A woman as representative to the CEP

iciHaiti - Environment : Monitoring of the construction of the quay at Baie-des-Moustiques

iciHaiti - Taiwan : $1.5 million for the «Kore Pèp» program


more news


Haiti - News : Some news here and there...
24/06/2013 13:36:58

Haiti - News : Some news here and there...
Fishing boat recovered
The U.S. Coast Guard announced that it had found the fishing boat, which was drifting since Friday. Officials said it was carrying 5 Haitian fishermen and not 9 as originally reported, confirming that all were safe. The Coast Guard said that the boat and its crew were towed by the boat Irena Express, to Haiti.

Rwandan police officers rehabilitate the prison of Jérémie
At the request of the prison authorities, Rwandan police officers of the Minustah, have carried out rehabilitation works on the decayed building of the civil prison of Jérémie (Grande Anse) which includes seven cells, one for women and one for children. They renovated the courtyard of the prison, with masonry (400m2) and repaired sanitary facilities including toilets, sinks and faucets as well as the pipe for sewage.

Gregory Mevs at 2th Forum Americas Expo
A delegation led by Gregory Mevs, co-chair of the Presidential Advisory Council for Economic Growth and Investment (PACEGI) participated in the 2th annual Forum Americas Expo of Latin Trade Group which was held in Miami 20 and 21 June. Mr. Mevs was invited as a guest speaker to talk about the many business and investment opportunities in Haiti.

Launching of the project "Konesans Vodou"
Last week, Foundations Destination Haïti and Promundia-Haïti, proceeded at the launch of the project "Konesans Vodou" whose objective is to promote the Haitian voodoo intangible heritage, this project of over 5 million gourdes, aims to promote the intangible heritage of regions of Saut d'Eau (East), of Department of the West and of major lakous of Gonaives (north). Nearly 90% of the funds are provided by the European Union through the Arcades program, the remaining 10% are covered by the two foundations.

HL/ HaitiLibre

Twitter Facebook Rss Add to favorites
Send news to... Daily news...




Why IciHaiti ? | Contact us | Français
Copyright © 2010 - 2024
IciHaiti.com