iciHaiti - Justice : Electoral process within the CSPJ
Note from the CSPJ :
"The Technical Secretariat of the Superior Council of the Judicial Power (CSPJ) brings to the attention of the public in general and of judicial actors in particular, that within the framework of the process for the renewal of the members of the" 4th Judicature", an Electoral Committee was set up under the circumstances according to Resolution #4 of the Council, adopted as of Thursday, January 21, 2021, in Statutory Meeting. This Electoral Committee is made up of five (5) renowned personalities, representing the following institutions :
1. The Episcopal Conference of Haiti (CEH);
2. The State University of Haiti (UEH);
3. The Protestant University of Haiti (FPH);
4. The Superior Council of the Judicial Power (CSPJ);
5. The Ministry of Justice and Public Security (MJSP).
This Electoral Committee's mandate is to carry out elections for the three members of the next Judicature to represent respectively the Courts of Appeal (CA), the Courts of First Instance (TPI) and the Courts of Peace (TP).
Me Jean Robert CONSTANT, Technical Secretary"